According to the web site, you listed a number of cookies that Zoey makes use of. However, to comply with the law, can you give an explanation on what each of these cookies means? The Cookie Script tool you mentioned seems to be pretty easy to use. I'm building the static page for it to reference so I need to have further explanation on these. I am sure this applies across all your users. And if someone does not consent to the cookie how does that not get placed on their computer browser?
Explain which cookies you usein plain, jargon-free language. In particular:
- their purpose and the reason why they are being used, (e.g. to remember users' actions, to identify the user, for online behavioural advertising)
- if they are essential for the website or a given functionality to work or if they aim to enhance the performance of the website
- the types of cookies used (e.g. session or permanent, first or third-party)
- who controls/accesses the cookie-related information (website or third party)
- that the cookie will not be used for any purpose other than the one stated
- _GPSLSC (Google Chrome Local Cache Storage)
- mailchimp_landing_page (MailChimp Specific)
Please sign in to leave a comment.